A Bit About Us & The Role
Fusion Group is an industry leader in providing integrated solutions in plastics engineered products and services, and specialised piping systems to the water treatment, chemical processing, mining and the industrial sectors.
Fusion is seeking a highly driven Technical Sales Consultant with demonstrated direct industry experience to join our team and to help further develop the NSW market.
Your main objective is to forge influential relationships, provide technical solutions and to develop business with procurement managers, project managers, engineering teams, consultants and a range of client stakeholders.
With your proven track record in sales to help you identify new prospects and markets, as well as expand the existing business, there is excellent potential in this role to really make your mark.
With the training, technical support and the backing of a highly professional organisation you will be well positioned to succeed in the market.
Reporting to the State Manager – QLD your key responsibilities will be to;
- Formulate a local sales and call plan designed to facilitate growth in the market.
- Identify, network and establish new business opportunities.
- Continue to maintain and organically grow our existing customer base.
- Identify, track and ensure that Fusion are in a winning position on projects.
- Seek to have the Fusion product and service offer specified in the market.
- Develop industry relationships with consultants, governing bodies and councils.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Understand & sharing of customer requirements (technical/commercial) with tender team.
- Very strong customer service focus.
- Applicants with direct industry experience will be preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of plastic piping systems and plastics engineering.
- Degree qualified in mechanical, process or chemical engineering will be beneficial.
- Proven track record in B2B selling (at least 5 years).
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills, and assertive business acumen.
- Able to collaborate within the broader business at a senior level.
- Highly motivated and results driven person with strong communication skills.
- Time management, attention to detail and performing in a pressure environment are necessary.
- Participation in business meetings and providing reporting will be required.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidate with further details discussed during the interview process with the short listed candidates.
In choosing to join Fusion, you’ll become part of a culture that seeks continuous improvement, encourages teamwork and open and honest communication.
The next step
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding role and you possess the skills and experience outlined we would love to hear from you.
To apply please fill out the form below and attach your current CV. All discussions shall be treated with the strictest level of confidentiality.