Agru is an international company providing industrial piping system products from production plants in Austria (HQ), the USA, Germany, Poland and China.
Agru offers industrial users a wide range of pipes for transporting aggressive media as well as; fittings, valves and special components essential for water treatment, cooling and heating, chemical conveyance and processing, mining, food and beverage manufacturing, utilities and IT infrastructure applications. They offer materials such as PE (PE100-RC), PP (PP-R), PVDF (UHP) and high purity (ECTFE) to handle a wide variety of operating conditions in industrial applications and dual containment (PolyFlo), pre-insulated (CoolSafe) as well as concrete lining systems (SUREGRIP).
Facts about Agru
- Founded in 1948 in Austria.
- Commenced plastic pipe production in 1961.
- Offices and manufacturing plants around the globe including throughout Europe, North & South America, China and more.
- 1140 employees worldwide.
- Provides products in industries including: water/gas, infrastructure, energy, chemical processing, semiconductor / life sciences, tank and apparatus building, naval and aviation, civil engineering / mining and building construction.
For More Information About Agru Products