Franklin Fueling Systems is a manufacturer and supplier of specialised dual containment products including piping systems, pumps and leak detection/fuel monitoring systems.
Franklin Fueling Systems is headquartered in Wisconsin, USA and employs workforce across the USA, Europe and Australasia.
Fusion predominantly offers the secondary containment system within the Franklin range and, on request, can also provide Franklin’s complete range of pipework, manhole chambers, containment systems, pumps and monitoring systems.
Facts about Franklin Fueling Systems
- Founded in 1988 as FE Petro.
- Renamed to Franklin Fueling Systems in 2004.
- Internationally accredited product (EN 14125:2013 and UL971 and IP2 approved).
- AS/NZS 2053.1.2001 approved products.
- 100% Bio-fuel compatible options.
- Focus on environmental protection: keeping fuel in and water out.
Fusion is pleased to offer a selection of the quality Franklin products, specifically the piping & secondary containment systems for fuel services. We offer these systems from our east and west coast distribution centres.
Interested in Franklin Fueling Systems?