Polypipe designs, develops and manufactures the UK’s widest range of plastic piping products for residential, civil and infrastructure, commercial and industrial sectors.
Polypipe was founded in 1980 in Doncaster, UK and produced a full range of plastic drainage products by 1988. In 2014 Polypipe Group plc was admitted to the London Stock Exchange.
Their range includes above and below ground drainage, plastic plumbing and underfloor heating systems, ventilation solutions, water supply systems, sewerage pipe systems, land drainage products for agricultural use, surface water drainage, cable protection, carbon efficient solutions (CES) and water management solutions (WMS).
Facts about Polypipe
- Polypipe designs, develops and manufactures the most comprehensive range of plastic piping products in the UK, with over 20,000 products available.
- All products are manufactured to the appropriate British and European standards.
- Quality standard – ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001
- UKAS accredited laboratories
- 16 sites across UK, Ireland, Europe and Middle East serving the global market
- Over 2000 employees across the globe
Interested in Fusion’s Polypipe Range?