PE/PE or PP/PP Dual Containment
The cost-efficient Agru Poly-Flo dual containment system comes in PE/PE or PP/PP materials and provides full pressure resistance in the medium (inner) pipe.
Unlike many dual containment systems, Poly-Flo requires no additional spacers. The Pipes and fittings are manufactured in one process, meaning that the inner pipe, spacer and outer pipe are extruded / injection moulded in one piece.
The single piece design saves space and makes installation simple. Spacers are not needed and joining is accomplished via a simultaneous welding process; putting installation on par with non-dual contained “single” pipe systems.
- Fast and simple simultaneous IR or butt-fusion welding.
- Produced in one process as one solid pipe / fitting.
- Spacers are not required (they’re inbuilt into the system).
- Full pressure resistance in the medium pipe.
- Low profile and weight due to small annular space.
- Acts like single wall pipe, reducing expansion and contraction.
- Safe and fast installation. No special welding clamps required.
- For underground installation, horizontal drilling is possible and no sand bedding is necessary for PE100-RC.
Fusion: An Australian Distributor for Agru Austria
Agru manufactures products from PE (PE100-RC), PP (PP-R), PVDF (UHP) and high purity (ECTFE) to handle a wide variety of operating conditions in industrial applications and dual containment (Poly-Flo), pre-insulated (CoolSafe) as well as concrete lining systems (SUREGRIP). All available from Fusion in Australia.
A Sample of Our Agru Poly-Flo Range
Agru Poly-Flo Dog Bone Fittings
Agru Poly-Flo 45˚ Elbows
Agru Poly-Flo Electrofusion Couplers
Agru Poly-Flo Instrumentation Fittings
Agru Poly-Flo Measuring Fittings
Agru Poly-Flo Stub Flanges
Applications of Agru Poly-Flo
- Oil & gas
- Water & wastewater treatment
- Food & beverage manufacturing
- Chemical processing
- Steel galvanisation
- Power plants
- Chlorination pipes
- Chemical feed lines