UPP [Universal Petrol Pipe] Fuel System
A Dual Containment System for Fuel from Franklin Fueling
The Franklin Fueling Systems UPP (Universal Petrol Pipe) secondary containment system offers a comprehensive range of piping and containment fittings specifically for use in fuel service lines.
This secondary containment pipe system has a 5 bar pressure and a -0.6 bar vacuum rating and achieves a very high level of safety from near zero permeation, a burst pressure capability in excess of 20 bar and an operational temperature range of -40 to 50ºC.
The interstitial space between primary and secondary pipes can be monitored using pressure or vacuum leak detection monitoring systems (available on request).
- Co-axial sleeve pipe co-extruded over UPP Extra lined primary pipe.
- Uninterrupted interstitial space between the primary and secondary pipe.
- Leak detection system available.
- Full range of 5 bar rated secondary containment fittings.
- Pipe has passed testing to EN14125:2013, temperature class T1 from -40 to 50ºC.
Fusion: An Australian Distributor for Franklin
Franklin Fueling Systems is a manufacturer and supplier of specialised dual containment products including piping systems, pumps and leak detection/fuel monitoring systems.
A Sample of Our Franklin UPP Range
Franklin UPP Inner 90˚ Elbow
Franklin UPP Inner 45˚ Elbow
Franklin Outer Elbow 45˚
Franklin Fusion Seal
Franklin Secondary Containment Pipe
Franklin Inner Coupling
Franklin Outer Tee
Franklin Outer Coupling
Franklin Outer Elbow 90˚