Fittings For Utilities
What is Electrofusion?
Electrofusion is a process of welding polyethylene (PE) piping systems. EF fittings are embedded with copper coil heating elements. Using an electrical input from a specialised EF welding machine; welding—with a little preparation—is essentially plug-and-play.
EF welding machines are very small and lightweight compared to almost all butt fusion welding machines (especially for larger diameter pipe), making joins easier to accomplish with lower transportation costs.
- Weld Traceability.
- Extra Safe Installation.
- Suitable for above-ground and buried systems.
- Lower installation costs with much smaller, agile and lighter welding equipment.
- One machine is suitable for a variety of fitting / pipe diameters (unlike butt Fusion machines).
- EF fittings arrive in sealed packaging to protect from contamination and ensure quality, lasting welds.
- A barcode system auto-fills correct weld times directly into EF weld machines, reducing human error when making joins.
Our Range In Brief
Top-loading saddles can support large diameter pipes and have wide off-takes; making them a great alternative to pull tees; providing purchase savings, and lower installation and labour costs.
SITE SERVICES / INSTALLATION
Fusion provides a total solution for supply, fabrication and installation of plastic piping system products.
Fusion has supplied and installed Electrofusion products on many small and large scale projects in metropolitan areas and rural Australia. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you with your next project.