Asahi Line Sediment Strainers protect pipeline components such as pumps and meters by removing suspended solids and impurities from the line. The strainer’s transparent thermoplastic construction allows for easy inspection of the screen’s condition.
The strainer is also available with an in-line clean out valve to flush accumulated solids out of the strainer port (view a video about the clean out valve).
|Size||0.5 – 4inch|
|Screen||Standard: PVC 20 mesh.
Optional: PVC 30 or 40 mesh, or
Stainless Steel 20, 40 or 60 mesh
|Seals||EPDM or FKM|
|Models||Socket, Threaded or Flanged.|
- True Union design facilitates installation or repair without expanding the pipeline.
- Large filtration capacities and low pressure drops.
- Transparent PVC body permits easy evaluation of filter screen’s condition.
- Complete thermoplastic construction.
- Pressure rating: 0.5 – 2inch = 150 psi & 3 – 4inch = 85 psi.
- Sizes 0.5 – 2inch are supplied with two sets of end connectors (socket and threaded).