Custom Plastic Mixing Tanks
Made From PE or PP
For Corrosion-Free Chemical Mixing
Fusion fabricates and designs custom plastic chemical mixing tanks that provide a corrosion-free mixing environment with design features that optimise chemical blending and provide easy drainage via a conical base.
- Fusion fabricated tanks can be manufactured with a range of conical or sloped bases for ease of draining.
- Fusion’s internal baffle design provides optimal chemical blending and powder dissolving processes.
- Fusion’s sloping / conical internal tank design requires no external supporting steel frame.
- Fabricated from HDPE for corrosion and UV resistance or PP for corrosion resistance and higher temperature applications.
- Fusion mixing tanks offer a 25 year design life and are built to DVS 2205 standards.
(3.4 MB PDF)
More Tank Downloads
- Fusion Case Study – Complete Mechanical Plant Design
- Fusion Case Study – Plasking Truck Tanks
- Fusion Case Study – Retrofitted Truck Tank
- Fusion Case Study – Sodium Hydroxide Dual Wall Insulated Storage Tanks