We have an overriding commitment to safety,
health and the environment.
Sustainable development is a focus in Fusion’s health, safety and the environmental policies. To ensure continuous improvement, specific targets are in place.
A Focus on Safety, Best Practice and Exceeding Compliance Requirements.
Fusion is committed to excellence in the management of health, safety and the environment (HSE). We uphold our moral and legislative responsibility in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment, secure systems of work and the competent supervision of all employees, subcontractors and other persons on site and in the workplace.
The Fusion Health, Safety and Environmental Policy has the objective to achieve the following:
- Commitment to Best Practice.
- Legislation, Standards and Codes of Practice compliance.
- Zero lost time injuries.
- Recognise the needs of our clients and to achieve predetermined goals.
- Provision of necessary information, training and supervision to employees and subcontractors.
- Promote consultation and cooperation between the company, employees and subcontractors.
- Maintain a Rehabilitation Program which places the needs of the injured employee and their family at the forefront.
- Ensures that all employees and subcontractors work together to achieve the stated objectives and by doing so assist in the prevention of injury to themselves and others.
- Commitment to environmental improvement, waste recycling and pollution.