Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company has been manufacturing pipe and fittings exclusively in the USA for over a century and is one of the largest pipe and foundry companies in America. A proud heritage family business, Charlotte currently employs nearly 1,400 employees, many of whom have worked for the business for well over 20 years.
Charlotte manufactures the industry’s broadest range of standard and specialised chemical, drain, waste and vent products in both cast iron and plastic materials. In addition to servicing the domestic market in the USA, Charlotte also exports its quality range of products to over 35 countries worldwide.
Facts about Charlotte Pipe Co.
- Over 100 years in business
- One of the largest suppliers of pipe and fittings in the USA
- Exports to over 35 countries
- Industry leaders in cast iron and plastic manufacturing
- Huge state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- All products are made in the U.S.A.
- Products meet or exceed all applicable ASTM and CISPI standards and ISO 9000 certification.
Fusion is pleased to offer our clients in Australia the quality range of Charlotte products such as Schedule 80 UPVC pipe and fittings, Schedule 80 CPVC Piping and fittings and Schedule 40 piping products.
For More Information About Charlotte Pipe & Fittings