From Flowline Level Measurement & More
Fusion offers a wide range of instrumentation and automation products for measuring, monitoring and managing client facilities and operations.
These products allow for measuring and monitoring tank levels and fluid quality, automating liquid transfer processes and operating facilities safely. They are designed to be compatible with water, wastewater, chemicals, oils and other similar fluid applications.
- An extensive range of products including level transmitters, level switches, leak detection, flow sensors, ph/ORP sensors, temperature and pressure sensors, monitors and transmitters, turbidity, calibration columns and injection quills.
- Focus on both flow and level.
- Products which suit applications involving highly corrosive chemicals, wastewater, water, oils and more.
- A range of products from leading global brands.
We’ve partnered with US company, Flowline, to supply a range of premium level measurement products to for chemical distribution, municipal wastewater, industrial manufacturing and industrial wastewater.
Flowline manufactures level measurement instruments which utilise ultrasonic, pulse radar or guided wave radar technologies to accurately measure liquids and solids. They offer level measurement in a vast array of environments including chemicals, foaming wastewater, food and beverage processing and solids.
Fusion has supplied and installed instrumentation and automation products in a range of locations throughout Australia. These include:
- Offshore gas platform. North West WA
- Industrial plumbing commercial project. Perth WA
- Food and beverage manufacturing facility. Brisbane QLD
- Containerised water treatment plants. WA, QLD and PNG
Ultrasonic? Pulse Radar? Guided Wave?
Download our Selection Guide PDF to help choose the right level transmitter for your next application.