From Flowline Level Measurement & More
- Calibration Columns & Injection Quills
- Controllers & Indicators
- Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitters
- Intrinsically Safe Liquid Level Transmitters
- Intrinsically Safe Solids Level Transmitters
- Level Switches & Leak Detection
- Mounts & Connectivity
- Pulse Radar Level Transmitters
- Ultrasonic Level Transmitters
Fusion offers a wide range of instrumentation and automation products for measuring, monitoring and managing client facilities and operations.
These products allow for measuring and monitoring tank levels and fluid quality, automating liquid transfer processes and operating facilities safely. They are designed to be compatible with water, wastewater, chemicals, oils and other similar fluid applications.
- Level measurement for liquids and solids whether they be viscous, foamy or dry bulk solids for day tanks, skids, IBCs, process tanks, small & large waste sumps, bulk storage, neutralization tanks, clarifiers, cooling towers, chemical feeds, crushers, transfer stations, bins, stockpile, silos and more.
- For measurement involving highly corrosive chemicals, wastewater, water, oils and more.
- Quality, long-lasting instrumentation products from Flowline.
- Highly accurate level measurement.
- Many level measurement devices come with free software to easily configure Flowline products to your requirements.
Ultrasonic? Pulse Radar? Guided Wave?
Download our Selection Guide PDF to help choose the right level transmitter for your next application.
Unsure about specific chemical compatibility?
Try the Flowline Chemical Compatibility Guide.
Configuring Your New Level Sensor?
Download the Flowline Webcal software to get started.
Fusion: An Australian Distributor for Flowline Instrumentation
We’ve partnered with US company, Flowline, to supply a range of premium level measurement products for chemical distribution, municipal wastewater, industrial manufacturing and industrial wastewater.
Flowline manufactures level measurement instruments which utilise ultrasonic, pulse radar or guided wave radar technologies to accurately measure liquids and solids. They offer level measurement in a vast array of environments including chemicals, foaming wastewater, food and beverage processing and solids.
Where Fusion Has Supplied / Installed Instrumentation Products
- An offshore gas platform in North West WA.
- An Industrial plumbing commercial project in Perth WA.
- A food and beverage manufacturing facility in Brisbane QLD.
- Containerised water treatment plants in WA, QLD and PNG.