Polypropylene from Agru Austria
Polypropylene (PP-R) is used in industrial processing, chemical production, utilities and building technologies.
PP-R is a durable product, resistant to high impacts, chemicals and abrasions. It’s a welded system installed using IR fusion, butt fusion, socket fusion or electrofusion welding techniques.
Looking to use polypropylene in the semi-conductor or pharmaceutical industries for ultra-high purity applications? Polypropylene from Fusion is produced by Agru Austria, who also manufacture a range of ultra-high purity piping systems in PP, PVDF and ECTFE under the Purad® brand.
- High resistance to ageing by thermal stabilising.
- Smooth, therefore no deposits or growth accumulate within the pipeline.
- Smooth, providing less frictional resistance.
- Less pressure losses in comparison to metals.
- Non-conductive, therefore the structure is not affected by tracking currents.
- Very good processable thermoplastic e.g. by deep drawing.
- Rugged and resistant to many chemical solvents, bases and acids.
- Easy to install using a range of jointing methods.
- Excellent abrasion resistance..
- Low specific weight of 0.91g/cm3 (PVC 1.40g/cm3).
- High creep resistance.
- Physiologically non-toxic and complies with food stuff regulations: OENORM B 5014 Part 1, FDA, BGA, KTW guidelines.
16 – 500mm
Up to 10 bar
-5 – 90°C
IR fusion (Infrared)
Fusion: An Australian Distributor for Agru Austria
Agru manufactures products from PE (PE100-RC), PP (PP-R), PVDF (UHP) and high purity (ECTFE) to handle a wide variety of operating conditions in industrial applications and dual containment (PolyFlo), pre-insulated (CoolSafe) as well as concrete lining systems (SUREGRIP). All available from Fusion in Australia.
A Sample of Our Range
Agru PP Union
Agru PP Tee Equal
Agru PP 90˚ Multibend
Agru PP Cap
Agru PP Electrofusion Coupling
Agru PP Threaded Adaptor
Applications of PP
- Cooling water piping systems.
- Pressure piping in processing plants.
- Pressure piping systems for the transport of aggressive media.
- Piping systems for the transport of contaminated waste water.
- Exhaust and waste gas piping systems.
- Piping systems for apparatus and tank building industry.
Where Fusion Has Supplied / Installed PP
- Mine site projects. Pilbara Region, WA.
- Waste water treatment plant. Newman, WA.
- Mining project. Degrussa, WA.
- Hospital and medical centres. WA.
- Abattoirs project. Northern NSW.
- Chlor-alkali plant construction. Brisbane, QLD.