Polyvinylidene Fluoride Piping Systems from Agru
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer used in applications requiring the highest purity, strength and resistance to solvents, acids, bases and heat. PVDF also provides low smoke generation during a fire event.
Like many of the other piping systems, it is well suited to the water treatment and chemical processing industries. However, its superior strength, purity and resistance to harsh chemicals, makes it a perfect choice for chemical distribution and many processes within the pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries.
Looking to use PVDF in the semi-conductor or pharmaceutical industries for ultra-high purity applications? PVDF from Fusion is produced by Agru Austria, who also manufacture a range of ultra-high purity piping systems in PP, PVDF and ECTFE under the Purad® brand.
- Superior chemical resistance.
- High purity and free of additives.
- Very high temperature rating.
- High pressure rating.
- Non corrosive.
16 – 315mm
Up to 16 bar (1600 kpa)
-20 – 140°C
IR Fusion (Infrared)
BCF (Bead Crevice Free)
Fusion: An Australian Distributor for Agru Austria
Agru manufactures products from PE (PE100-RC), PP (PP-R), PVDF (UHP) and high purity (ECTFE) to handle a wide variety of operating conditions in industrial applications and dual containment (PolyFlo), pre-insulated (CoolSafe) as well as concrete lining systems (SUREGRIP). All available from Fusion in Australia.
A Sample of Our Range
Agru PVDF Union
Agru PVDF Threaded Adaptor
Agru 45˚ PVDF Elbow
Agru PVDF Stub Flange
Agru PVDF Multi-Bend
Agru PVDF Cap
Applications of PVDF
- Process lines in the chemical and petrochemical industry.
- Washing towers, reactors, agitators and centrifuges.
- Lining of tanks and pipes for durable corrosion protection.
- Piping systems for ultrapure water transportation in the semiconductor industry.
- Process piping in the food and Life Science industry.
- Heat exchangers.
Where Fusion Has Supplied / Installed PVDF
- A pharmaceutical manufacturing pipe system in Brisbane, Queensland.
- An offshore oil and gas skid in north-west Western Australia.
- A university laboratory in Perth, Western Australia.
- A chemical production facility in Perth, Western Australia.
- Mining industry in New Caledonia.