From Asahi & Polypipe UK
Fusion offers an extensive range of valves from Asahi/America in UPVC, CPVC, PP and PVDF, Polypipe UK in ABS, Agru Austria in PE and more. We source long-lasting, high-quality products from these manufactures to suit many processes within the water treatment, chemical processing, food / beverage, mining and industrial markets.
Our valve range includes many specific types including: ball (standard and 3-way), diaphragm, butterfly, check, gate, strainers, pressure control, air release, labcock and actuated.
Asahi Valves Long Manufacturer Warranty
Our valves from Asahi come with a 3 year manufacturer warranty; longer than most competitor brands available in Australia! For information about the Asahi Valve Warranty, please contact us.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Smoother than metal for better flow rates.
- Made to last longer than metal, even when in contact with corrosive liquids.
- Chemically resistant.
- Corrosion resistant – much more so than metals.
- Light in weight when compared to metals.
- Lower in total material and installation costs than conventional metal systems.
- More efficient than metals, especially in operational efficiencies including chemical inertness, resistance to permeation and impurity absorption, abrasion and freeze resistance.
- Easier to install than metals, because of lightness in weight, good manoeuvrability and compact size.
Fusion: An Australian Distributor for Asahi/America
Asahi America is a diversified ISO9001 certified manufacturer and supplier of thermoplastic corrosion resistant fluid flow products including valves, actuators, piping systems and welding equipment.
Manufactured in Japan and the USA, Asahi America has established itself as a top-tier manufacturer worldwide through its exceptional quality and application specific products.
- UPVC: ASTM D 1784 & NSF 61
- CPVC: ASTM D 1784
- PP: ASTM D 4101-92b
- PVDF: ASTM D 3222-91A
Where Fusion Has Supplied / Installed Valves
- Chlor-alkali plant maintenance in Queensland.
- Water Authority mains replacements throughout Perth, Western Australia.
- Multiple desalination plants in Western Australia.
- For dosing skid manufacturers in Perth, Western Australia.
- Many mining applications throughout Western Australia and Queensland.
- A seafood processing plant in Western Australia.